Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide and right to your doorstep.
What courier do you use?
All our shippings are done through DHL courier.
How can i track my order?
Customers can visit the order status page to check the progress of their order as it's fulfilled.
Once the order has been placed, prepared and shipped, a tracking number is sent by email.
When will my order arrive?
If the item is available in stock, the estimated time of delivery is 7-10 working days.
If the item is listed as “pre-order”, the estimated time of delivery is 2-3 weeks.
Payments & Orders
Do you offer refunds?
No, we don't offer refunds.
Do you offer exchanges?
Yes, items can be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Yes, let us know through the Order Notes in the Cart if you have any special requests like gift wrapping.
What type of material do you use?
All our items are in 18k gold. Either white, yellow or pink gold.
What is Black Rhodium?
Rhodium is a type of platinum that is rare, very hard and corrosion resistant. Given this metal’s higher melting point and durability, jewellers typically use rhodium as a plating, rather than a solid metal. Since white gold is not naturally white, a jeweller must rhodium plate the piece in order to give it a bright white and shiny finishing.
Black rhodium is one of many colors of rhodium. When plated, black rhodium gives jewelry a dark, radiant luster and has a cool, edgy feel.
However, rhodium plating is not permanent, it will start to wear off over time. Therefore, it is recommended that your jewelry be polished and rhodium plated once every one or two year depending on the use.
How to determine your ring size?
Please refer to our Size Guide.
How to extend the life of your jewelry with regular care?
Exposure to certain commonly used chemicals as well as bumping, hitting or scratching your jewellery on furniture, walls and other hard surfaces can cause color changes, scratching and structural damage to your jewelry. Therefore, your jewelry should be removed for the following :
- Before showering or using any grooming products (such as cosmetics, lotions hairsprays and perfume)
- Before doing any household cleaning (dishes..)
- Before entering a pool or spa
- Before any physical activity
- When exposed to extreme temperatures such as direct sunlight, extreme cold and dampness
- When in contact with abrasive surfaces
- When exposed to pulling, tugging or chewing. Metal or break clasps might be stretched or weaken when left unprotected to stress such as pulling or pressure
How often should you clean your jewelry?
If your jewelry is likely to get dirty in situations where you are wearing it every day, give your jewelry a quick and gentle scrubbing once every two weeks.
For a more thorough and for professional cleaning bring it to your jeweller once every six months.
How to store your jewelry?
- Separate your jewelry by metal to prevent from tarnishing when they interact with one another
- Make sure your jewelry is clean and dry before storing it
- Store your jewelry at room temperature out of direct sunlight
- Use a clean, dry, fabric-lined jewelry box
- Store pieces individually, this prevents jewelry from tangling or scratching each other
- If you don’t have a jewelry box, wrap each jewelry piece separately in a soft cloth
Still have questions? We're happy to help! Please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.